- The fencing system has all the beauty of regular timber with the added advantages of being strong, sturdy and requiring minimum of maintenance.
- There is no rotting or warping like the timber alternatives.
- The boards consist of wood and plastic made from approximately 90% recycled materials which create an eco-friendly alternative to timber that has a beautiful appearance and is easy to manage.
- The fences can be adapted to give various heights and designs to suit customer’s demands.
- H composite posts have baseplates inserted and these are bolted to concrete pad-stones or alternatively the longer versions (2.4 metres) can be set directly in concrete.
- The composite boards and composite posts come with a 10 year warranty and an expected life span of over 20 years.
- The benefits of the composite system are:
- They withstand gale force winds when erected
- Strong and lightweight
- Easy Installation
- Fade and Stain resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Environmentally Friendly
- Mould Resistant
- Splinter free
- Scuff and scratch resistant
- Long life
- Wood Plastic Composite made from approximately 90% recycled materials.
Grey Composite Fencing Panel Kit
- 1 x H composite post W 100 x D 100 x H 1800mm
- 2 x Post brackets
- 1 x Post Cap
- 2 x U bars (top and bottom rails)
- 12 x Fence panels
- 1 x Baseplate
We supply and deliver composite fencing to north and south of Ireland.
Please contact us for location installation services.